sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

the night of football and the saturday with the friends

The Friday was a night of football in which a friend and I went to a party to watch the game from malaga, but our spirits were useless because they lost to malaga against a osasuna which was higher in the field.
The Saturday morning I was studying all the time, after eating a rich rice had to go play a game where we won by two goals to finish the game I shower and m directed towards the center where I had been with my friends. Upon arrival we went to walk around the streets downtown and wages, then we went to dinner at burger king where we had dined very well and very cheap. About eleven o'clock I went home with dani spence to rest because I was so tired when I get I lay down and went to sleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario